Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First Noah's Ark for 2011

On January 11, 2011 I'll begin to design and build the first Noah's Ark for 2011. I have posted a number of photos of different arks that I have made. Since I do not use detailed plans to build the arks, I can do just about anything I like.

I have decided to let the readers of this blog help me in determining what this first ark of the year will be.

Should this first ark be a simple table top ark, or a triple decker with doors and windows? We can do nearly anything we want.

I'll be posting the step-by-step process of making the Noah's Ark.

So! In the COMMENTS, let me know what you would like to see.

2 comments:

  1. Tom

    Simple table top to begin with ,then work your way up. This way you don't have to start out with a really hard one. It then would be an easy one for those who wanted to try and follow along with you. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hal. That's a good idea..Start easier then build on it.

    ReplyDelete